Rooster Contest! ends 6-1-08 PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
smile.png

To let everyone know, I have heard from Siamesesage and she has checked her ad and it is not her ad. Just a coincidence of when they posted and where from.

I didn't think it was his/her add. Looks like many have been selling around SA and the post was a little after siamesesage. I actually love her ISA!! Was talking to my family and ALMOST decided on getting the pair, but my Coop is over run with babies and don't have a place for two big chickens!
sad.png
Would have been nice though. My girls are babies and I sure could use those eggs!
tongue.png

100_1243.jpg
100_1269.jpg

This is king Arthur, I have no idea what he is, he was given to us by a fellow BYCer and is about 7 months old now. We just love him, he's full of personality and takes such good care of the girls.

wow, my husband and i always say my roo could be a prize winner but looking at everyone else's handsome roos, i'm having serious rooster envy!! you all have gorgeous animals.

here's my boy Elvis, he's always on the move, so its hard to get a good shot of him. he is one year and 15 days old. he is a NH Red.
smile.png

Elvis1.jpg

Strutting his stuff

Elvis2.jpg

Showing off his fancy tail feathers

ElvisActionShot.jpg

On the move, making sure his girls are in line!

Here are my two boys, they were two of the babies left on my doorstep in December so they are about 5 1/2 to 6 months old. I don't know what either breed is other than extremely Handsome!
big_smile.png

Blue:
Bluealoneonstraw.jpg

Blue with his favorite girl Penny:
BlueandPenny.jpg

Cogburn:
Cogburn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom