Rooster Contest! ends 6-1-08 PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My RIR X EE cross, 1 year old and so far sweet as pie

Henry:
DSC02839.jpg

This is our "Bucky" he is a red/blue OEGB and is almost 2 years old. We rescued him from the local animal control last year.
P9260022-1.jpg

P9260021.jpg

Amy J.

Last edited:
Heres a few of my boys... First is nelson who is almost 14 months now, he is a golden laced wyandotte
10663_new_nelson1.jpg

This lil guy is dusty magoo and he is a rhode island red bantie
10663_new_dusty.jpg

This handsome lil guy is crash they are all the same age he is a white cochin bantam
10663_new_crash.jpg

Last but not least Earl he is also almost 14 months and is a Cuckoo Maran.... PSYCHO BIRD.... I have to bring a large stick or rake back with me to feed them or he would try to kill me.... He had to be rehomed along with nelson due to fighting issues and beating up my hens
10663_earl_and_princess.jpg

Here is Sgt. Pepper and one of his girls, Yoko. He is a ten mo. Black Rose Comb. He is from a line of birds I can trace back to my late grandfathers birds which he raised, loved and showed back in the 50's 60's and 70's. These were always his favorite breed and I was fortunate to find a son of one of his buddies who still had the birds. Thank you internet once again:)
100_1110.jpg

sgtpepperandyoko-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, here are my boys - they don't much like their pictures taken - always tend to run and hide when I bring out the camera
lol.png

Henry, Buff Orphinton, 1 year old
Henryfriend.jpg

Oberon, Welsummer, around 5 months
Oberon.jpg

Oberon and his sweetie, Titania
OberonTitania1.jpg

Okay, last minute additions.. pics are of Isa Brown Cockerel (21 weeks old).. he is not named yet.. but.. if he were staying I think his name would be Beauregard.. handsome is as handsome does.
11087_isa_brown_rooster_pic_2.jpg

11087_isa_brown_rooster_pic_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom