Rooster Contest!

Otis
Wheaten
Old English Game Bantam

Great Contest!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Those 2 roosters are Nankin roosters!
That when i first got them, they all bigger right now. i will post new picture of them soon

I love some of the interesting names as much as the roos, so here's my humble offering.........

'Lance, with the bicycle pants' (and racing helmet), a Golden Laced Wyandotte Bantam cockerel......

'King Lear', apparently a cross between a Silver Laced Wyandotte and I don't know what ?? (he's a rescue)....but very handsome,

And 'Brutus', a Barred Rock......though he's nothing like his name; he's gentle as a lamb and even little Lance intimidates him........

I love some of the interesting names as much as the roos, so here's my humble offering.........

'Lance, with the bicycle pants' (and racing helmet), a Golden Laced Wyandotte Bantam cockerel......

'King Lear', apparently a cross between a Silver Laced Wyandotte and I don't know what ?? (he's a rescue)....but very handsome,

And 'Brutus', a Barred Rock......though he's nothing like his name; he's gentle as a lamb and even little Lance intimidates him........

i completely love brutus...

img2012121800095.jpg

img2012121800091.jpg
img2012121800086.jpg

Smaller yellow rooster is Beau - age?? - Easter Egger
Larger yellow rooster with pea comb is Rowyn - age?? - Easter Egger
Red rooster is Ol'Red - age?? - Easter Egger

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom