Rooster fight! HELP!!

Quote:
Oh! And also, the hen is doing fantastic!! She is eating, drinking and doing fine!! Her rear is healing good!!
smile.png
smile.png

Sounds like you're putting out the good vibe to all the injured chickens in the area...and it's being heard in the city no less! The universe is telling you something...you're doing good...
Still can't believe an injured chicken was sitting on your customer's car in the middle of the city - apparently waiting for you to come help her! You're a pretty special person - it's obvious by the way you pulled Chief through -

Quote:
Oh! And also, the hen is doing fantastic!! She is eating, drinking and doing fine!! Her rear is healing good!!
smile.png
smile.png

Sounds like you're putting out the good vibe to all the injured chickens in the area...and it's being heard in the city no less! The universe is telling you something...you're doing good...
Still can't believe an injured chicken was sitting on your customer's car in the middle of the city - apparently waiting for you to come help her! You're a pretty special person - it's obvious by the way you pulled Chief through -

Thank you so much! I am trying! I cant stand to see anything suffer!! I still can't believe about the hen either! It was the craziest thing i've ever seen. I said to the guy "theres a chicken on your car" He just started laughing because he thought I was joking! I am glad she found me!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom