Rooster for sale

Aug 23, 2019
I have a Barred rock rooster that is 5 months old now i bought chicks that were pre sexed and this she turned into a he . 30 bucks and ill deliver hes not agressive at all ice handeled him often.
This pic attached is an older photo i had in ny phone will update with a new one tomorrow after work.

Attachments

• 20190726_121532.jpg
    20190726_121532.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi there, welcome to BYC! :frow

Adding your general location to your profile will help folks to know if they are near enough to consider purchasing your bird. ;)

That being said... in most locations you will likely have a difficult time selling a hatchery cockerel for the price you're asking. Which I suppose if your intent is to make sure he isn't eaten, that should work as I consider it a favor to take a rooster off someones hands and wouldn't pay a dime for one that was getting processed. :confused:

Posting in Craigslist farm and garden section is free and a good place to get some exposure in your area.

I understand wanting to get back what you've invested! But sometimes letting go of the cockerel and reducing your feed bill NOW and flock antics can be worth the sacrifice. :)

Good luck finding a new home for him! :fl

Hi there, welcome to BYC! :frow

Adding your general location to your profile will help folks to know if they are near enough to consider purchasing your bird. ;)

That being said... in most locations you will likely have a difficult time selling a hatchery cockerel for the price you're asking. Which I suppose if your intent is to make sure he isn't eaten, that should work as I consider it a favor to take a rooster off someones hands and wouldn't pay a dime for one that was getting processed. :confused:

Posting in Craigslist farm and garden section is free and a good place to get some exposure in your area.

I understand wanting to get back what you've invested! But sometimes letting go of the cockerel and reducing your feed bill NOW and flock antics can be worth the sacrifice. :)

Good luck finding a new home for him! :fl
How do i add my location? Im new here

Back
Top Bottom