Rooster losing voice after his girlfriend died very suddenly

Mar 18, 2019
Snowball the rooster is losing his voice a today. Normally I wouldn’t be worried but 3 days ago one of his favorite girlfriends died suddenly. The only symptoms she had 3 hours before death were strange sounds while breathing and she couldn’t stand anymore. Could the rooster’s horse voice be related? The hen who died was happy and energetic until the very end. This is why I’m worried about the rest of my 12 chickens. Wish I could post videos because I have videos of my rooster’s horse voice and the hen breathing weird

Attachments

• 0FE0C0A7-989B-46B1-AC03-DC0C6A96B0E4.jpeg
    0FE0C0A7-989B-46B1-AC03-DC0C6A96B0E4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Snowball the rooster is losing his voice a today. Normally I wouldn’t be worried but 3 days ago one of his favorite girlfriends died suddenly. The only symptoms she had 3 hours before death were strange sounds while breathing and she couldn’t stand anymore. Could the rooster’s horse voice be related? The hen who died was happy and energetic until the very end. This is why I’m worried about the rest of my 12 chickens. Wish I could post videos because I have videos of my rooster’s horse voice and the hen breathing weird
To post video, upload to youtube and provide a link.

How old are they?
Have you added any new chickens in the last 30 days?
What do you feed?
How are they housed?

Back
Top Bottom