Rooster noises

DawnieV

Hatching
Jan 18, 2021
I have a medium sized Red Rooster with black Speckles on his neck. I think he's in New Hampshire I'm not quite sure. He makes the cutest noises from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed. I have never had one like him. I was just wondering if anyone else hadda noisy rooster like this. It's like he's talking

How old is he? Mine used to make cute noises. Like he was talking to me. Then he hit puberty and makes cute noises to his girls. I love when he finds something good to eat and makes this little chirp sound over and over. All the girls come running to see what he’s found.
I just heard my guy do this for the first time last weekend. He’s an 8m EE. I thought he was terrible at rooster duties but after hearing him do this there may be hope for him yet. Lol It’s very cute ❤️

P1150706 (2).jpg
Scotty was a talker. He lived in the bachelor pen and complained constantly about everything. He was second in command and has the scars to show it. He learned to mind his manners around me but he was always giving me a verbal lashing.

P1150714.JPG

@RebelEgger I love hearing my EE tidbit. Although I guess there’s a dance that goes along with tidbitting so I’m not sure he’s fully doing it. Either way it’s super cute and gets the ladies attention. Most of the time he calls them over then gobbles up whatever he called them over for. He’s such a pig. :lau
@theoldchick Hes so beautiful. My main guy is like that. Learned who was boss but always has something to say about it.
My second in command is a bantam Cochin barred rock cross. My EE and him don’t really fight but instead feather pick to remind each other who is boss. My bantam has five silkies he watches after and it’s really the ladies that go after his babies. So he has to watch out for them. But lately, since my silkies have hit 11 weeks, my EE has started picking on them. I’m not sure if it’s because they’re getting older or because he’s a butt. 🤷‍♀️

How old is he? Mine used to make cute noises. Like he was talking to me. Then he hit puberty and makes cute noises to his girls. I love when he finds something good to eat and makes this little chirp sound over and over. All the girls come running to see what he’s found.
He is the only rooster I have ever heard make this kind of noise for so long. He is 10 months old. And really takes good care of his hens

My bantam has started making noises all day. But he also just started crowing. I think my bantam is talking to his babies. But he makes noise like the hens make noise. A drawn out squeaky noise that has its highs and lows. I’m sure it means something to the rest of the flock but to me he’s just talking away. Constantly has something to say.

Back
Top Bottom