Rooster not well after treatment with antibiotics

And keep your rooster inside many issues looks and sounds same like Canker which spread from pigeons and doves . Fowl pox all of them are dangerous so avoid him to go near any of these birds especially pigeons

Looks like Candida is spread throughout this mouth and down get some Himalaya Shigru (idk what u feeding) I'm sure the carbohydrates are increasing it 100x faster

The Medicine u have na ..will kill him because all of them go off label on poultry rest is your choice i only guide people with herbs and I highly oppose with antifungal on chickens especially in candida mark.my words no antifungal will work unless u switch on something that kill it .
And that is herbal way
And cut off carbohydrates and sweet things only Bajra diet all the time
And Shigru tablet Half once a day for 40 days or until the things will clear no side effects of this herb I personally use it ..

And once u start giving shigru the yeast will start off peeling on it's own because shigru is natural candida killer and it will clear it from his Gastrointestinal tract fast then anything

Give alot of Fresh Mint to him daily for detox
Avoid all sweet stuff , like roti , rice and fruits all of them give power to yeast
Candida is a yeast but can be treated with the antifungal Fluconazole.
Azole antifungals are toxic to birds as they are in humans but I treated a goose for Candida with Fluconazole and it saved his life.
Candida treatments aren’t as lengthy as aspergillosis so the risk of organ damage from the drug is lower.
Herbs are only effective as a preventative or in the very early stages of Candida, herbs did not cure the Candida infection in my gander, Fluconazole did.

Most medications are used off label in poultry because there isn’t much profit in testing them on poultry, it doesn’t necesarily mean that the drugs are unsafe for them so a blanketed statement that medicine will kill him because all of them are off label is false.

Candida is a yeast but can be treated with the antifungal Fluconazole.
Azole antifungals are toxic to birds as they are in humans but I treated a goose for Candida with Fluconazole and it saved his life.
Candida treatments aren’t as lengthy as aspergillosis so the risk of organ damage from the drug is lower.
Herbs are only effective as a preventative or in the very early stages of Candida, herbs did not cure the Candida infection in my gander, Fluconazole did.

Most medications are used off label in poultry because there isn’t much profit in testing them on poultry, it doesn’t necesarily mean that the drugs are unsafe for them so a blanketed statement that medicine will kill him because all of them are off label is false.
I face the candida and I treated it with Peppermint Capsules & Moringa Tablets

Earlier I was using Fluconazole 100mg Clotrimzole and Nystatin Nothing works out even it makes things Drowsy and affect health alot ..

I face the candida and I treated it with Peppermint Capsules & Moringa Tablets

Earlier I was using Fluconazole 100mg Clotrimzole and Nystatin Nothing works out even it makes things Drowsy and affect health alot ..
Do you have confirmed test results for Candida prior to treatment and post treatment with antifungals?

By any chance this could be just canker? Don't want to give unnecessary medicines now.
Here’s a brief guide to the difference between Canker and Candida

http://www.poultrydvm.com/condition/canker D01E2E9E-EA36-4C51-87F9-DB3991E71F03.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom