Rooster or hen

Firefly77

In the Brooder
May 24, 2019
So i got 3 chiks this past spring and one of them is laying eggs but i have yet to find more then one egg in the mornings . I have two of them that look kinda like some of the rooster pics i have seen so. Anyone know? Im posting a picture of the one but they both look the same besided different spots.

Attachments

• received_526866278083366.jpeg
    received_526866278083366.jpeg
    759.6 KB · Views: 28
Can someone please help us identify if this is a hen or rooster. (The white one) It has started to half crow, somewhat like a turkey but not a full on crow like a rooster. If this is a rooster, we need to know because our neighborhood doesn’t allow it.

Attachments

• 5CBCAEFA-5164-4416-AC54-E861F52D2AC3.jpeg
    5CBCAEFA-5164-4416-AC54-E861F52D2AC3.jpeg
    853.7 KB · Views: 12
Can someone please help us identify if this is a hen or rooster. (The white one) It has started to half crow, somewhat like a turkey but not a full on crow like a rooster. If this is a rooster, we need to know because our neighborhood doesn’t allow it.
The white bird is a cockerel. See my previous post with the saddle feather comparison.

Attachments

• Saddle Feathers.jpg
    Saddle Feathers.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 8
The all white one is a cockerel. Saddle feathers are pointed & longer. And his tail feathers are curling. Pretty boy.

White one is a male. Saddle feathers clearly showing.

Back
Top Bottom