Rooster PICs wanted

Pics
Still not sure that this is a Roo or not (was sold as a Hen), some see pics and say Yes for sure and some see her/him in person and say nope its a hen. So here is a pic if he is a Roo :) This is Midnight

Attachments

• 20220813_191308.jpg
    20220813_191308.jpg
    652.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220813_193354.jpg
    20220813_193354.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 1
My Old English Game bantam boys. The ones with brown on them are Fawn Silver Duckwing and the ones that look white are actually Khaki Silver Duckwing. The one who is fully dubbed is Winston, the father of the rest of them. I bought him that way and would not have dubbed him otherwise because I'm not showing them anyway so I see no reason to. I prefer them with their full combs and wattles anyway. 😊 (Mallow is sun bleached in his picture, which is why he looks so yellowish. I took that picture right before he started molting this year.)

Winston.jpg
Feldon excuse me.jpg
Louis.jpg
Mallow.jpg
Achernar.jpg
Rigel.jpg

Still not sure that this is a Roo or not (was sold as a Hen), some see pics and say Yes for sure and some see her/him in person and say nope its a hen. So here is a pic if he is a Roo :) This is Midnight

His age would definitely be helpful to be sure. First impression from me is that's a male, but I'm assuming he's under 12 weeks of age based on the other bird in the one picture.

Back
Top Bottom