Rooster PICs wanted

Pics
My mom's Easter Egger
20210214_105438.jpg

My Silkie boys and their offspring. Reuben is a Paint who was a cull from a breeder's flock for not having a beard. He had the typical 'paint spots' when he was 1 and 2 years old, but they've disappeared over the years. He's currently 9 years old and this is how he looks:

Reuben.jpg

Winter is Reuby's son and the father of the rest of the boys in this post.

Winter.jpg

These two boys were silkied Cochin mixes. The darker one I sold last year for being a butthead, and now the lighter one is a butthead so I'm rehoming him as well.

mixed breed.jpg
silkie mix 2.jpg

Oberon, ugh, I still miss him. I didn't have the room at the time to keep him, so he had to go. 💔 He was an Easter-egger mix.

Oberon.jpg

Murphy is a Black Copper x Birchen Marans. He is so beautiful, and such a chill guy! I very nearly rehomed him earlier this year to make more room in my pens for the silkied Cochin boys, but then the Silkie mix in my last post turned into a butthead so now he's leaving to make room and I can keep my big guy. 🥰 He's my only large fowl rooster remaining so his crow definitely stands out. 🤭

Murphy on the doghouse.jpg
Murphy close up.jpg

Roscoe, he's my last silkied Red Cochin boy. When I started with the BBSs, I decided not to continue breeding the Reds as it's not my favorite variety, so he will live out the rest of his life in retirement here.

Roscoe.jpg

I think all that's left to post of my current boys are the babies. They're all Cochin bantams, silkied and smooth. They're still babies, not technically roosters yet, but they're cute, right? :love None of them have names yet, so they're currently just being called by their color and estimated hatch order. I know for sure I'm keeping all the Blues and possibly either Black 1 or 2. Chocolate 1 is currently being doctored up after falling sick for a couple weeks, but I may keep him just as a pet if he pulls through and doesn't turn aggressive on me. He's a sweet little guy for now, anyway. The rest of them will have to go because I just don't have anywhere to keep them.

Black 1.jpg
Black 2.jpg
Black G1.jpg
Black G2.jpg
Blue 1.jpg
Blue 3.jpg
Blue 5.jpg
Chocolate 1.jpg
Chocolate 3.jpg
mixed color.jpg

Back
Top Bottom