Rooster Pictures.

Pics
Here is one of my favorite roosters
crow_1 (Large).jpg
crow_cropped_comb_1_DSCN1045 (Large).jpg
:

IMG_7483.JPG

Javier, the six month old SLW cockerel, is looking for some older, more experienced ladies with whom he can drag his wing and dance the dance of love... He's handsome, he's friendly (to chickens and other bipeds), he's looking for love in all the wrong places. The chicks in his neighborhood are far too young for his tastes and experience. He's living in Pike County, Ohio, but is willing to relocate for the right group of ladies.

He's my big boy, but, like every horny teenager, he's tearing up my girls... If you guys know of anyone who might be interested, let me know, he's too good a bird to have to go in the crock pot!

img_7483-jpg.1578814

Javier, the six month old SLW cockerel, is looking for some older, more experienced ladies with whom he can drag his wing and dance the dance of love... He's handsome, he's friendly (to chickens and other bipeds), he's looking for love in all the wrong places. The chicks in his neighborhood are far too young for his tastes and experience. He's living in Pike County, Ohio, but is willing to relocate for the right group of ladies.

He's my big boy, but, like every horny teenager, he's tearing up my girls... If you guys know of anyone who might be interested, let me know, he's too good a bird to have to go in the crock pot!
He's beautiful! :love

Back
Top Bottom