Rooster problems...

Writing in a forum is so difficult when it comes to context. I didn't mean it was an insult to the person you were replying to, I meant it was an insult to the rooster sanctuary owner (who has more rooster experience than either one of us). As I read your response "Some roosters you might get lucky and they will turn nice..." was taken as directed towards the owner of the rooster sanctuary who developed and tested this approach, and that would have been insulting to them.

I love roosters and want to see as many roosters as possible living amongst people in flocks. I'm sure this is your intent also. It is my opinion that as many approaches as we can give to members to use with their roosters is a good thing so that rooster keepers can use an approach they are comfortable with, because after all, roosters are very smart and intuitive...they know when we are comfortable and when we are not.
I don’t think i was intending for it to come off that way in any way.. The post i made was 2 months ago, so i can’t remember perfectly what i was intending, but I definitely wasn’t trying to imply or say that, i was trying to say you might get lucky with future roosters and not have to do much of anything for them at all, while some may be trickier. I didn’t even think it would be taken this way.

I appreciate your kindness with your response, by all means i did not mean to insult or imply something rude towards anyone or any business.

I don’t think i was intending for it to come off that way in any way.. The post i made was 2 months ago, so i can’t remember perfectly what i was intending, but I definitely wasn’t trying to imply or say that, i was trying to say you might get lucky with future roosters and not have to do much of anything for them at all, while some may be trickier. I didn’t even think it would be taken this way.

I appreciate your kindness with your response, by all means i did not mean to insult or imply something rude towards anyone or any business.
I appreciate your kindness as well.

Back
Top Bottom