Rooster saddle feathers?

Isyovi

Songster
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
First time keeping chickens and am still new to this. Are these already the saddle feathers? We suspect this is a rooster. We also have another chick who we think is a rooster but he wouldn't stand still for a picture so maybe i'll add those later.
20200602_130236.jpg

Can you give some more information? How old? Can you post pictures of the side view? Can you show the comb and wattle? in this picture this bird looks very young.

Thanks for replying! This chick is around 9.5 weeks old i have to take more recent pictures of him (?) so i will do that soon. His comb and wattles are getting somwhat more red in the past few days. We have a chick who we think is a hen but she also already has quite a red comb and wattles, so every help is appreciated 🙆‍ i will take more pictures soon and i will add them!

20200602_164351.jpg

20200602_164455.jpg

Can you give some more information? How old? Can you post pictures of the side view? Can you show the comb and wattle? in this picture this bird looks very young.

Also, they are brahma's so they grow slow. Maybe that's why i'm only sure of the sex with 1 out of 4 chicks

Back
Top Bottom