Rooster showed up and we’re clueless!!!

Pics
E3125D41-1A26-46BA-96CA-54F9C6DD827F.jpeg

Wow! So crazy! That's cool. First time I've come across folks that fed chickens uncooked rice. I had no idea =)

I guess chinese feed chickens rice too.

a neighbor of mine feeds chicks raised by a broody with cracked rice and nothing else. the broody helps them catch bugs, worms, etc. those chickens sleep on the tree when grow up.

I currently have 2 roosters. one is 6 months old, and one is about 5 months old, they grew up together but not really in the same group. They have not fought, they don't hang out, or run from each other. They def have their own ladies. They both have been calm and not too hormonal.

Shane -AC mix.
chokk.PNG

Oliver- OE
wingo.PNG

I’m not so sure about that, even today, I see lots of properties that have the little A-frame houses. In fact I think Louisiana might be the only remaining place that it’s allowed.
Years ago, I used to be a singer and performed at “Jay’s lounge & cockpit” in Canton. It was a really famous cockfighting spot.
Even though it’s illegal, it still happens. People don’t care about chickens as much as other animals, so cockfighting is probably a lot less policed than other instances of animal cruelty.

Back
Top Bottom