Rooster started humping my TV remote.šŸ˜±

Wow, not sure how I missed so much but I got caught up tonight. Odd thing with notifications...sometimes I just don't get them, not sure why.

Anyway...soooo happy for you and Hei Hei! He is back home & happy to be there! Hugs to you both! šŸ¤—ā¤
Same for me. Missed this thread for about a month and coming across Hei20 elsewhere , I wondered how Hei hei is doing. So glad heā€™s happy again.

P.s. @Hei 20 , maybe you can shorten/cut/trim the comb and wattles, that way missis Fluffel looks more like an innocent hen. šŸ˜‡ What about a better name for missis Fluffel?

Same for me. Missed this thread for about a month and coming across Hei20 elsewhere , I wondered how Hei hei is doing. So glad heā€™s happy again.

P.s. @Hei 20 , maybe you can shorten/cut/trim the comb and wattles, that way missis Fluffel looks more like an innocent hen. šŸ˜‡ What about a better name for missis Fluffel?
@Hei 20, I am also wondering, how is Hei Hei doing? :)

Hei Hei is doing well. I just been so busy
I'm sorry guys. For some reason during the holidays there is so many Domestic violence cases to file. šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

Back
Top Bottom