Rooster started humping my TV remote.😱

Hei Hei is doing well. I just been so busy
I'm sorry guys. For some reason during the holidays there is so many Domestic violence cases to file. 😱😱
Yes, is so sad. I work for the courts. The holidays are for happy times with family. But sometimes horrible things happen also. I guess is the stress of the holidays. I'm not sure.

I'm Glad Hei Hei is doing good. Happy New Year Everybody! Though not a so happy new year for me, sadly when I woke up early on New Years Day, I found my little quail Alice's life-less body on the floor of her coop she was 4 months old. That is also why I have not been on BYC lately. She died young I blame it on the cold weather, and also I noticed I did not keep her little coop warm enough. She was my best friend. Her and Daisy Buff.

I'm Glad Hei Hei is doing good. Happy New Year Everybody! Though not a so happy new year for me, sadly when I woke up early on New Years Day, I found my little quail Alice's life-less body on the floor of her coop she was 4 months old. That is also why I have not been on BYC lately. She died young I blame it on the cold weather, and also I noticed I did not keep her little coop warm enough. She was my best friend. Her and Daisy Buff.
I’m sorry to hear about Alice. :(:hit:hugs

aww I'm sad to hear about Alice :hit

Back
Top Bottom