Rooster started humping my TV remote.😱

I would like to say
Thank you :hugs

To all of the members of BackYard Chicken
that took the time to read my thread.
Thank you also to all of you that read it but chose not to comment,
your thoughts were enough.

I really appreciated all of your input and insights in this situation.
No matter what side you were on, you both helped me see
trough different eyes and experiences.
Thank you for your stories, your photos, your ideas, your suggestions, all the love,
your jokes, your researching, your poem, your likes, your laughs, your tears, your time, etc.

This was a very tough decision that I had to make
and it is with a broken heart that I tell you this.

But I have decided to take Hei Hei to live with his parents. This will be the best thing for him and I will miss him greatly. He is very smart and he will learn and adapt to his new normal rooster life. I have faith that he will. He will have access to what a normal rooster needs and wants and he will be safe. And as for a non-normal rooster, he will still see his mommy every chance I get. I will make sure he never forgets me, because as long as I live, I will never forget him. He is the most awesomeness rooster you could ever ask for. We had only four months together, but we did so much in those months, that it felt like years. I will start introducing him to his new flock little by little starting tomorrow.

Again, thank you so much.

@Ruby Rogue
@aart
@SebrightMix
@Newbie_Chicken_Lady
@Liz Birdlover
@EmmaRainboe
@JadeFarms
@Sulky Bantam
@jwehl
@LaFleche
@MGG
@Jenwisp
@TheOddOneOut
@Xouie
@LaFemmeKatia
@ILoveBabySilkies
@RoostersAreAwesom
@PDXJULES
@AngBantamLuv
@HuffleClaw
@ChocolateMouse
@garlandchickens
@MilesFluffybutt
@DogAndCat36
@ValerieLovesChickens
@AntiqueB
@AmericanFDC
@Harry Frogfish
@chickenlover007
@Chickassan
@roosterhavoc
@Wormhunter
@Aapomp831
@DaisyBuff
@Sarah koma
@JbR
@Dottie the Chicken
@ladybrasa
@swampfox440
@ButtonHoarder
@CHlCKEN
@LittleBigChick
@guntha45
@JacinLarkwell
@OneHappyRooster
@2 many chickens
@Shadrach
@sourland
@casportpony
@ariri30
@Tonyroo
@Gallinarium
@FlightyChicken
@Docdetective
@Chicken_lady2202
@kcan2
@Saaniya
@Silkielee
@WhatTheDuckingDuck
@duckiemum
@BDutch
@RoosterWhisperer
@MykaMom

I hope I didn't forget to tag you. If I did, I am sorry.
You made a good choice. But no matter what choice you made it would have been a good one. I hope you will stay connected with us on BYC even if you don't have a chicken at this moment in time. I am sure Hei Hei has changed your life and given you a new incredible point of veiw on chickens. Maybe one day in the future you will have your own complete flock. It's amazing that you still have the opportunity to see him. I know you will miss him but I promise it will get easier with time, just know we all are here to support you :hugs

You made a good choice. But no matter what choice you made it would have been a good one. I hope you will stay connected with us on BYC even if you don't have a chicken at this moment in time. I am sure Hei Hei has changed your life and given you a new incredible point of veiw on chickens. Maybe one day in the future you will have your own complete flock. It's amazing that you still have the opportunity to see him. I know you will miss him but I promise it will get easier with time, just know we all are here to support you :hugs
Thank you. You are awesome. I am hoping that I get a house in the future and I can still get him back. 😭 😭 😭

OOOO!!! And I don't plan to leave BYC. I will stay here forever :old

Back
Top Bottom