Rooster started humping my TV remote.😱

He hasn't crowded either.

He is slowly starting to back to how he used to be here but he is in some kind of pain. Also he has not crowded since I picked him up.
I hope he will heal okay, I also hope the farm wasn't too tramatic for him and he will perk back up soon. You made a good decision.

He was very depressed at that place.
If I had left him there he would have died.
Good job bringing him back. He's clearly happy with you. You did the right thing, you know your rooster so well, you know when he's happy and when he is clearly not. You did the right thing :hugs

Good job bringing him back. He's clearly happy with you. You did the right thing, you know your rooster so well, you know when he's happy and when he is clearly not. You did the right thing :hugs
Thank you 🤗
I am really worried about him. His voice is not the same. He walks funny, I think one of his toes is hurt. 😫
And that spitting up siliva thing is scarring me.

Thank you 🤗
I am really worried about him. His voice is not the same. He walks funny, I think one of his toes is hurt. 😫
And that spitting up siliva thing is scarring me.
Have you checked his crop? How does it feel? Is he eating okay? Have you checked the pads of his feet? If he has been eating, maybe try not giving him anymore food tonight until the morning, and before you give it back feel his crop to make sure its emptying over night. I hope he will be okay!

Have you checked his crop? How does it feel? Is he eating okay? Have you checked the pads of his feet? If he has been eating, maybe try not giving him anymore food tonight until the morning, and before you give it back feel his crop to make sure its emptying over night. I hope he will be okay!
When I picked him up yesterday his crop was empty. When I got him home he drank and ate like he was homeless all this time. 😥 that was around 2:20ish pm and has not ate again since.
Ok I will. Thank you.

When I picked him up yesterday his crop was empty. When I got him home he drank and ate like he was homeless all this time. 😥 that was around 2:20ish pm and has not ate again since.
Ok I will. Thank you.
Because he was a new member to the flock, I wouldn't be surprised if he was chased away from the food and wasn't able to eat much. After you check his crop in the morning I would give him his food back as fast as possible to make sure he can get what he needs. Your doing an amazing job, don't forget that. :hugs

Because he was a new member to the flock, I wouldn't be surprised if he was chased away from the food and wasn't able to eat much. After you check his crop in the morning I would give him his food back as fast as possible to make sure he can get what he needs. Your doing an amazing job, don't forget that. :hugs
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom