ROOSTER STOPPED CROWING

GDareOK

In the Brooder
May 22, 2023
Hello all,
I'm new here so I hope I am doing this right, just wondering if anyone has any ideas about why my 12 week old rooster stopped crowing he had only crowed a few times sounded like a small hoarse crow last week and the week before, now he open his mouth and sticks out his neck like he is trying to crow but nothing comes out!
Any ideas, am I just getting ahead of myself maybe he is not old enough or is something wrong?

Hello all,
I'm new here so I hope I am doing this right, just wondering if anyone has any ideas about why my 12 week old rooster stopped crowing he had only crowed a few times sounded like a small hoarse crow last week and the week before, now he open his mouth and sticks out his neck like he is trying to crow but nothing comes out!
Any ideas, am I just getting ahead of myself maybe he is not old enough or is something wrong?
My experience is pretty limited with this, but I would imagine his voice is probably changing. Get ready for real honest to goodness cock a doodle doos to be just around the corner! Haha

Back
Top Bottom