Rooster that don't crow!!!

darin367

Songster
9 Years
Dec 1, 2010
Shelton, Wa.
I've got the best rooster in the world.... He can't crow, has no voice.... He does all the things roosters do!!!! But when he crows, and he does crow, there's no sound... He's 1 1/2 yrs. old and we've never heard a peep from him... It's funny watching him stretch out his neck and do the crowing thing but no sound... Everything else on him works great!!!! So Walter will have a long happy life as long as his other body parts continue to work!!!! I was thinking he would be priceless to you city slickers...... Happy 4th everyone....

breed and address, please ... oh no, not thinking of doing anything bad... really...
hide.gif

That is awesome my husband would love that he hates our rooster, and the rooster hates him. Yesterday the rooster was chasing him all over the yard. I need a rooster that doesn't have a voice then maybe my husband and rooster would get along.
D.gif
wee.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
I kind of like the crows of my boys but that does sound like a good "in town" quality. Have you bred him to see if his offspring would have the same condition? I bet you would do well selling crowless roos.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom