rooster wont walk

Yes that what I have been doing he has been kept in our garage. For safety of the other hens. So before I go out to see them I take a shower so it is less of a chance for them to get affected.
I have been giving him rooster booster do you think that is ok..

Thank you he is a lot better now. The only bad thing is when he walks he shakes so not 100% well enough to go in the coop yet. He also has not crowed for 4 day now is that normal? Another thing is when he drinks his water he makes a gurgling noise what do you guys think that is about? He loves it when I pet him he jumps on my lap and falls asleep so when he is fast asleep I lift him off my lap and tuck him in his cage with a warm towel. It is the cutest thing in the world.
love.gif

Oh and one more thing when he sits down his toes are usually spread but on his right leg his toes are like close together. Its hard to explain...

Thank you he is a lot better now. The only bad thing is when he walks he shakes so not 100% well enough to go in the coop yet. He also has not crowed for 4 day now is that normal? Another thing is when he drinks his water he makes a gurgling noise what do you guys think that is about? He loves it when I pet him he jumps on my lap and falls asleep so when he is fast asleep I lift him off my lap and tuck him in his cage with a warm towel. It is the cutest thing in the world.
love.gif
Oh, ,my goodness, that is so sweet. He sounds like a wonderful rooster!

Back
Top Bottom