BKHen

In the Brooder
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
I live in North Georgia and REALLY need to re home some roosters. I have two handsome salmon faverolles, also I have a Columbian wynadotte that needs to go.
I have a fourth rooster that Im going to try and keep. They are all a little over a year old.
These guys are too much for my hens and I feel tension when around them.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Ive been trying to rehome them for a few months. Help!

Attachments

• Resized_20210219_170138.jpeg
    Resized_20210219_170138.jpeg
    836.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Resized_Resized_20210219_170146.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20210219_170146.jpeg
    841.4 KB · Views: 7
How far are you out from Anderson, SC?

More importantly, what‘re the faverolles’ temperaments like? Are the roos you’re trying to rehome generally friendly to humans? If the roos are sweethearts with humans and you’re not too far from the Anderson/Greenville area, I could arrange to take one.

Last edited:
How far are you out from Anderson, SC?

More importantly, what‘re the faverolles’ temperaments like? Are the roos you’re trying to rehome generally friendly to humans? If the roos are sweethearts with humans and you’re not too far from the Anderson/Greenville area, I could arrange to take one.
Hi! So GPS says 1hr 55min to Anderson. I have no problems with them. I have a lavender orpington that is the head rooster over these guys. I would say the Columbian wynadotte is at the bottom of the "pecking order".
The salmon faverolles are buddies/brothers so I rather see them go together but if you could only manage one I would do it.

Ok, would you be willing to meet in Anderson? We’re actually about the same distance away, but I figured that meeting in that area would be half way to you. Since the faverolles are buddies, I’d be happy to take the Wynadotte instead.

Aww thank you for the offer! But I was thinking an hour drive, I dont think I can get my huband to do two hours, but ill let you know if anything changes!

Back
Top Bottom