ROOSTERS ROOSTERS ROOSTERS POST PICS OF YOUR FAVORITE ROO

218867.jpg

This is my pretty boy Big Roo. He is a Golden Cuckoo Maran about 2 yrs old. He is very good to his hens, the juvies and the bitties. He calls the girls when he finds a goody, he stares down the dog, he stands watch when they lay and he's always the last in at night. Well, unless Brave Little Hen decides to be a butt.

IMG_20180412_180158756.jpg

This is Griffin, a rescued faverolle mix roo. Though he used to be aggressive to people, and is not a fan of being caught, he is an excellent head roo in my rooster flock. He never picks on other roosters, and will sometimes even resolve conflicts. He is also great with hens, always watchful for danger. But, because I only have two hens, he would often rip out the feathers on their head, so I placed a smaller rooster in with them and put Griffin into my rooster flock.

Eric is my only rooster that I have at the moment but he’s been the only one who likes me so I have to say he’s my favorite. He’s been the first rooster I can be friends with but way back when I owned a white Silkie rooster and his beautiful partner and I named them Barbie and Ken and I miss him very much. R.I.P Ken.

Attachments

• FADF2BE8-08A6-494A-9FF2-3084E9AF5323.jpeg
    FADF2BE8-08A6-494A-9FF2-3084E9AF5323.jpeg
    645.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 416CB3F9-F8B6-4C50-A7ED-670A691514F5.jpeg
    416CB3F9-F8B6-4C50-A7ED-670A691514F5.jpeg
    669.9 KB · Views: 15
Eric is my only rooster that I have at the moment but he’s been the only one who likes me so I have to say he’s my favorite. He’s been the first rooster I can be friends with but way back when I owned a white Silkie rooster and his beautiful partner and I named them Barbie and Ken and I miss him very much. R.I.P Ken.

So pretty! Sorry for the loss of your Barbie and ken! Always hurts to lose loved birds!
That first picture, is that a second spur?!? Or what’s up with his toes?! It’s kinda cool looking!

Back
Top Bottom