Roosters?

Crazy_Beautiful

Songster
Nov 12, 2021
South Central Ontario
Just some advise from seasoned owners.

I got rid of a u friendly SF Rooster a few months ago. I hatched out 2 SF roos in March. They are just starting to try and crow for maturity level.

How long can I keep them both? I am wanting to make sure I chose the best one for our family. I have kids and the last u friendly one didn't like kods for some reason and would attack them.

They 2 roos currently get along most of the time. They also play around seeing who is more dominant and rough house a bit.

I have in this flock currently... 2 roos and 11 hens.

Just some advise from seasoned owners.

I got rid of a u friendly SF Rooster a few months ago. I hatched out 2 SF roos in March. They are just starting to try and crow for maturity level.

How long can I keep them both? I am wanting to make sure I chose the best one for our family. I have kids and the last u friendly one didn't like kods for some reason and would attack them.

They 2 roos currently get along most of the time. They also play around seeing who is more dominant and rough house a bit.

I have in this flock currently... 2 roos and 11 hens.
It depends. I have a flock that intermingled with another most days. When intermingled, I have 6 males with about 16-20 hens roughly. But these males are all very okay woth other males being around. I have another male that could have all the hens in the state and he still would probably go after any males he saw.

Back
Top Bottom