Rosambro

Bucky182

Songster
10 Years
Dec 1, 2009
Just ordered 50 Rosambro's from MT-DI hatchery. So I have 50 Kosher Kings coming and 50 Rosambro's both breeds are priced less than the Freedom Rangers. I guess I will find out if they are worth it or not! LOL;)
wink.png

That is what I plan on doing, I am hopiing they are close to the Freedom Ranger in performance. at 57.00 for 50 K.K. to include shipping from PA to KS and 89.00 for 50 Rosambro to include shipping they are allot cheaper than the FR. Suposidly the KK has the best flavor on the market. We will see. I know they look like a barred rock and I have a large Asian population here and they are clamering to get them!

I guess no one on here has ever raised these or Kosher Kings before? You either raise FR or CX?? Well we will see how they do?
smile.png

I am not sure what they are a cross of? From what I have read they are suppose to perform @ like a FR at @ 1/2 the cost. I know Brunty told me he raised them and was happy with them when he did. I know I have some Asian buyers who are really excited about them. Supposedly they taste allot better than a CX chicken. My KK will be here in about 4 days so we will see. But 57.00 for 50 birds to include shipping is not bad. I also saw that the French breeders who made the FR. chickens also have some that look like the KK could be that is where they came from.

Quote:
It would be nice to see how they do , hope you share your findings .
Does your local Asian population also create a market for Silkie meat ? I read somewhere of a cross bred Silkie meatie designed for that .

Back
Top Bottom