Rose: 6 week old Rhode ISland Red

rhaj

Songster
13 Years
May 30, 2010
NE'ern Connecticut
I pretty much know how this is going to go, but lay it on me...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/ives6797/?action=view&current=006-10.mp4

If anyone sees anything at all that is pullet-y, I'd love to hear it
wink.png

Ok, well based on your other thread you know I have RIR only a little older than yours. I was iffy on your last one, but this one definitely looks roo-y to me. Again, I'm a newbie. Someone else may have better news.
smile.png

Definitely a boy...

If you purchased these babies as sexed (you said 90 to 95% accuracy?) then I would complain to the store, for sure... one error OK, maybe two... but not three!!

Sorry
sad.png

Quote:
I bought them at an Agway (feed store), they were not straight run, they were supposed to be pullets. It is ridiculous to have 3/3 as wrong. I have to wonder if they accidentally switched the crates of pullets and cockerels...

Quote:
I bought them at an Agway (feed store), they were not straight run, they were supposed to be pullets. It is ridiculous to have 3/3 as wrong. I have to wonder if they accidentally switched the crates of pullets and cockerels...

I would be soooo upset...
sad.png

I think at feed stores sometimes the employees put them out correctly, but all the people handling them don't put them back in the right bins. So possibly the straight run bin got mixed in there?

Back
Top Bottom