Rose Comb Brown Leghorns

I would love some would u sell eggs or chicks and if chicks would u mail them
I assumed you are reffereing this to me. I havent even decided for sure if I am going to breed them yet. ANd I have never shipped eggs before. No way would I ship chicks, way to complicated, kudos to all who do. This is something I would have to think about. But If I do end up breeding them and ship eggs I will let you know. But If I do breed it probably wont be for a few years.

I assumed you are reffereing this to me. I havent even decided for sure if I am going to breed them yet. ANd I have never shipped eggs before. No way would I ship chicks, way to complicated, kudos to all who do. This is something I would have to think about. But If I do end up breeding them and ship eggs I will let you know. But If I do breed it probably wont be for a few years.
I got my chick from Murrary McMurrary Hatchery and they shipped her! You may want to check with them.

I have a young pair of Rose-comb Dark brown leghorns. I haven't decided if I want to keep and breed them, or sell them. Hatched mid-Sep 2014.This is the pullet (in rear)

Here is the roo.

Does this look like a Rose Comb Brown Leghorn to anyone? I have two of these and I am not sure what they are now.

Sadly I only have one. They are really fun to raise. My Rosecomb is a very smart and sweet chicken. When she isn't busy ranging, she will come set down and talk to me. She flys very well when it is needed.

Back
Top Bottom