Rouen Duck thread

My babies are 9 weeks old. This duck has a green bill and hardly quacks and when it does it is not nearly as loud as the other Rouen we have. Because of the quack could I have one female and one male? I am hoping for that or two females. We will love them regardless I only worry about two males because of during mating season they would fight, I don't know if that would happen for sure since we only have two ducks and 9 chickens.
Wow. How CUTE. Your adorable child holding the very precious and soft duck.

Thank you, Amiga. I was on the verge of tagging you but you were right there.

Please, please tag me - my life is so blessed that I am often outdoors caring for ducks or plants or soil or other living things. Sometimes I even wash dishes and clothes
lol.png

But I check for notices several times most days. Never when I am driving.

Please, please tag me - my life is so blessed that I am often outdoors caring for ducks or plants or soil or other living things.  Sometimes I even wash dishes and clothes :lol: .

But I check for notices several times most days.  Never when I am driving.
Ha-ha. That's funny.

Your sweet and kind devotion towards living things is so touching. Thank you for giving the green light to tag. I have NO duck experience and when I read something distressing about a bird and their sweet owner I always think about you.

Ha-ha. That's funny.

Your sweet and kind devotion towards living things is so touching. Thank you for giving the green light to tag. I have NO duck experience and when I read something distressing about a bird and their sweet owner I always think about you.

Time was, I had the luxury of scanning the forums for quite a while. But now, sometimes I am so tired when I can get to the computer I fear I may miss something.

So, any eyes that can help me and get my attention are well appreciated!

Time was, I had the luxury of scanning the forums for quite a while. But now, sometimes I am so tired when I can get to the computer I fear I may miss something.

So, any eyes that can help me and get my attention are well appreciated!
I understand being tired by the time you get to the computer. That is why I am so scarce here a lot lately. I do data entry at work and so at home or on weekends I just can't log in and I know I get so far behind.

I am glad you are so helpful so I will absolutely tag you.

Back
Top Bottom