Do you like them?

• No, I hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don’t like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Upper Brook House Farm

Breeze typically lays 1 egg per day with a few days off from time to time. She has recently been battling the soft shell problem but seems to have responded to the antibiotics and it appears she is back on track for normal egg laying. It's clear she is the loudest and most talkative in the flock.
IMG_1313.JPG

@Upper Brook House Farm

Breeze typically lays 1 egg per day with a few days off from time to time. She has recently been battling the soft shell problem but seems to have responded to the antibiotics and it appears she is back on track for normal egg laying. It's clear she is the loudest and most talkative in the flock.
View attachment 1538390
Which antibiotics do you give her?

We always give birds oyster shell if they have soft shells, and it seems to help.

I can get oyster shell for £2.50 a tub in the U.K, I think that’s about $3.30 in the US, although there could be extra taxes, etc...

Which antibiotics do you give her?

We always give birds oyster shell if they have soft shells, and it seems to help.

I can get oyster shell for £2.50 a tub in the U.K, I think that’s about $3.30 in the US, although there could be extra taxes, etc...

She was given a prescription by our vet. I do not recall the name and it was not listed on the bottle. This wasn't a calcium issue but a shell gland infection. And yes, the oyster shell is cheap here in the states. Where in the UK are you?

Back
Top Bottom