Rouen hatching duck cam! (first time for me incubating ducks)

I see eggs PIPPING!!! YAY!!!
Congratulations on the pipping and the video!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

ETA: Oh yeah- the bottom link!

Last edited:
REALLY?? Can you see the eggs? YEAHHHH!!
wee.gif
I have one major pip in one egg and two smaller pips in two others. I had a total of 6 eggs but one died in the second week. So I'm not patiently waiting for these 5 babies to come out! I thought chicken eggs were a long wait! THANKS for letting me know that you can see them now, I'll edit my post to only include the RIGHT link! THANKS AGAIN
smile.png
bow.gif

I see 5 eggs, and the one closest to the camera is really working! Gonna be a rock star!

Happy Hatching!

Ranchhand said:
I see 5 eggs, and the one closest to the camera is really working! Gonna be a rock star!

Happy Hatching!

THANKS! I wish I could make the feed clearer for you all! I'll update as the pips get BIGGER!
big_smile.png
pop.gif

Anybody know if you can and how to change my posts title? Or do I have to repost with the same info and different post title? TIA!​

If you open your FIRST post in the thread and hit Edit, you can change the title!

Quote:
THANKS! I wish I could make the feed clearer for you all! I'll update as the pips get BIGGER!
big_smile.png
pop.gif

Anybody know if you can and how to change my posts title? Or do I have to repost with the same info and different post title? TIA!

Go to your original post, click edit. Just like you did with the links. In the bar just above, you can edit the title.

Thanks you guys/gals! I would have NEVER thought of trying to change it in my FIRST post!
lau.gif
Ya'll must be internet guru's!
lau.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom