roundoworms

The residue of the wormer will not kill you. It is just best not to consume residues of a lot of medications in the agricultural world.

Edited to add: When you find the better way, we would all love to know what it is. We all wish there was a better way to get rid of worms, no one enjoys feeding 'poison' to their animals.

Last edited:
The residue of the wormer will not kill you. It is just best not to consume residues of a lot of medications in the agricultural world.

Edited to add: When you find the better way, we would all love to know what it is. We all wish there was a better way to get rid of worms, no one enjoys feeding 'poison' to their animals.
It's hardly poison, lol. Stuff like Safeguard is given to foals, breeding stallions, pregnant mares, kittens, puppies, baby birds, etc.

-Kathy

It will only treat roundworms, and will only treat them *if* they drink enough of the medicated water. Might be okay for now, if you can get them to drink it, but if I were you I would save up some money and buy Safeguard or Valbazen when you can afford it.

Good luck!
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Kathy is right on this one. This is great advice. I know from experience.

Back
Top Bottom