RP character Drawing Pageant *DEADLNE added!*

ray's two cents :

I've been drawing the Train Stations, but I haven't really got them decked out in any sort of clothing. Can I put them down for talent?
big_smile.png

hmm? is this from a RP? (sorry, i dont know any of these) and you first must enter into fancy wear, then hope you get the votes you needed for it to go ot swim wear, then so to talent​

Quote:
hmm? is this from a RP? (sorry, i dont know any of these) and you first must enter into fancy wear, then hope you get the votes you needed for it to go ot swim wear, then so to talent

Oh I get it now. Great. Eh, these are chooks, from Wingclan. I don't really have any RP characters in the human ones. O.O (Keira doesn't count, I only used her for a couple of posts anyway.
lol.png
)

Last edited:
ray's two cents :

Quote:
hmm? is this from a RP? (sorry, i dont know any of these) and you first must enter into fancy wear, then hope you get the votes you needed for it to go ot swim wear, then so to talent

Oh I get it now. Great. Eh, these are chooks, from Wingclan. I don't really have any RPcharacters in the human ones. O.O​

you can dress them in dress if you want
gig.gif

The Train Stations turned out to be the sort of chooks who have little tufts of feather coming out of their heads. What's that called, Polish?
hide.gif

I could get flowers and leaves tucked in somewhere, that would work.
lol.png

Quote:
you can, if need be do flowers in the hair, and so forth, animals dont HAVE to be dress, but it would be funny
smile.png

Okay. Well, I could try a human, but I probably wouldn't enter it. So it doesn't have to be wearing clothes? Because I know I can't draw a horse wearing glass slippers. XD

ray's two cents :

The Train Stations turned out to be the sort of chooks who have little tufts of feather coming out of their heads. What's that called, Polish?
hide.gif

I could get flowers and leaves tucked in somewhere, that would work.
lol.png

Do they have a crest or tufts?​

Quote:
you can, if need be do flowers in the hair, and so forth, animals dont HAVE to be dress, but it would be funny
smile.png

Okay. Well, I could try a human, but I probably wouldn't enter it. So it doesn't have to be wearing clothes? Because I know I can't draw a horse wearing glass slippers. XD

it would be best if it is dress, you could just put a dress on it and cover the back legs (i done that before)

Quote:
Do they have a crest or tufts?

Ah, I'm not sure about this terminology, but it's basically like an explosion of feathers coming out of their head. Probably a crest.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom