rubberized flannel fabric

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by obxWaMi, Jun 12, 2010.

  1. obxWaMi

    obxWaMi Songster

    You remember the stuff. Used it under baby as a spit catcher in the crib or placed it on your good bedspread as a diaper changing place. It used to be available in the baby aisle in 15-18 inch squares and sometimes crib sized pieces. I found it once at the fabric store by the yard. Well, I can't find it anywhere anymore. I must have purchased all this are had to offer through the thrift stores, too. I am allergic to nearly all feminine hygiene product on the market. I use the rubberized flannel iside the pads I make myself.

    I would like to find a half yard of it, but the individual squares that Gerber used to sell would be great too.

  2. orangemnms

    orangemnms Hatching

    Jun 12, 2010
    You might want to try checking out some cloth diapering resources. They use a similar fabric called "PUL" or polyurethane laminate.

    Good luck!
  3. obxWaMi

    obxWaMi Songster

    Thank you, I will check that out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: