Rude Feedstore Employee! Update!

Quote:
so if I am reading this correctly..you left the store without a reciept?..I would have told her I need it done now so I have something when I leave the store..I just tell people what I need in a matter-of-fact way and they just do it.saves trouble later on...if you left without proof of purchase and she adds it up wrong how would you dispute it?.

Quote:
OOOO I can answer this one!!! Yes the owner is aware but the gal works for free and he won't do anything about it. She told the owner twice......

You so make me
lau.gif

Missed those deets.

Actually, she might work for "free" but she's costing him money in lost revenue.

Oh my word.....Y'all are hoot
ya.gif
, Golly that woman is a piece of work ain't she. Sell your e g g s , you are a good person and folks will buy them, that place will not continue to do business for much longer I promise, if that guy does not care how this woman behaves and wants to get out of the business...it is going out of business. If he cannot sell it soon before all the business is gone, he will close at a loss that is a given fact. That woman is just the one throwing the dirt on it's burial and when all is said and done folks will be buying your e g g s and chicks, and that woman will be known as the fowl mouth that used to work at the old feed store.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom