Rumpless Barred Rock?

Quote:
hey, I called him first, besides you don't want a handicap chicken with no tail do you?
big_smile.png

you did lol well I got dibs if a 2nd is hatched!
lau.gif
somehow I think we are both gonna have to admire the beauty from our comp screen

Oh, as soon as he comes into maturity, I plan to breed him. I will breed him back to momma and "aunts" ( The original flock HIS egg came from) That is, IF he comes into maturity. Not a cockadoodle doo yet! still peeps, and he is almost 3 months old already.

Let me take a place in line with the rest of the ladies that are offering him a home. I breed a rumpless Araucana rooster to BR hens, but have not gotten a rumpless one yet !

wink.png
This would be my shortcut !

By the way, maybe next summer you would be interested in 'leasing' him so my BR girls could spend at least a month with him ?????

This guy came from Ideal hatchery. Was supposed to be a girl, but is not. He is 10 weeks old and still has no tail feathers coming in. I don't know if I should sell him or try to wait and see if he is a true rumpless. All the others have some tail feathers showing already.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom