Runner (chocolate possible)--- Bobwhite EGGS ONLY for both

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by missred871, Oct 24, 2010.

1. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    I am in serious need of Runner (duck) eggs I want to recieve from a flock that has had chocolates. I know they are like the blues of the runner community but I started with mostly runners and having taken in several other girls from the same person I got the runners from and I have ended up WAY WAY WAY outnumbering my runners with swed mixes.... so I need more RUNNERS. I ALSO am looking for Bobwhite eggs. I know there are many people with coturnix eggs available but I am downsizing my coturnix and shifting my focus to my Bobs I wont get any eggs from my girls until the spring and was to hatch out more before then.

More things i am looking for: Chukar eggs, Valley Quail eggs, Mexican Speckled Bob eggs.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Most game birds stop laying this time of year, or at least slow way down. I doubt you'll have much luck finding any until spring.

3. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:Oh I know. I am just hoping. I should have no trouble finding duck eggs all mine are laying like crazy lmao

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by