*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

This is Echo and Zola, now just over 6 weeks old. Both have grown in leaps and bounds! They are starting to shed their fluff and grow their feathers. I'm so excited to see what colour they'll turn out. I did spot a feather or two just above their wings. Echo (the chocolate duckling) has a dark brown, almost black feather with gold flecks. Zola's is a little more harder to see yet. But I think they'll be beautiful ducks either way
1f60d.png

This is Echo and Zola, now just over 6 weeks old. Both have grown in leaps and bounds! They are starting to shed their fluff and grow their feathers. I'm so excited to see what colour they'll turn out. I did spot a feather or two just above their wings. Echo (the chocolate duckling) has a dark brown, almost black feather with gold flecks. Zola's is a little more harder to see yet. But I think they'll be beautiful ducks either way
1f60d.png
Beautiful!
love.gif
I wonder if the one on the left will be Mallard patterned? I have a F&W, Chocolate, Black and Blue and none of them had an eye stripe.

I'm new to ducks and chose Runners! Here are my babies! We couldn't decide on a single color so we got one of each color the hatchery carried. LOL!

One week later

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom