*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I'm so sorry about Chloe. You must have been very close to her, especially after 3 years! Sad to know how the other duckies mourned for her.
Thanks for the duck advice and even at 4 weeks, mine already seem to look at me trying to communicate.

i was using a bread pan in their kennel and they would just take turns sitting in it! Needless to say, I had to change my watering strategy, it was just toooooooo messy and water laden when I cleaned their pen. Now I have large mason jar tied to the sides (they chew on the string) and they just dunk their entire heads right to the bases of their necks and shake water everywhere! It's so cute, esp now that they lave little puffy heads.

@BuckDucks I just got my first Runner, she is white & Fawn, & her name is Sassyfras! I only had Pekins before her so I'm still getting use to the breed... But I cannot keep this kid out of her pool! She LOVES the water!! She has a large water bowl in her carrier she sleeps in at night & some mornings I find her laying in it!! She loves everything about water from diving to making a horrid mess!! So Im almost positive their pool will be greatly used and much appreciated!!!!

They are gonna be 8 weeks monday

Beautiful  flock of 8 week olds.. Hard to believe it 8 weeks already.  

Thank you
1f495.png
Its is so crazy. I remember waiting for them to come in the post office like it was yesterday.
But i love how their personalities have turned out.
The black ones are the loudest!!!!
1f633.png
1f923.png

The fawn and whites and the most outgoing and first to try everything
1f60d.png

The chocolates are always last and always in the back and they are the quietest. And they are the smallest
1f49a.png

The blues are always in the middle of the crowd
1f642.png

And the khaki campbells are the bossiest
1f601.png

Both khakis and ember(one of the blacks) want to chase off the goslings.
The baby goose norman wanted to help me herd the ducks back to their pen today. Norman reached out and bit at gertrude( the boss khaki) and almost grabbed her tail and she turned around puffed up and i had to grab her before she grabbed him
1f923.png

Lol entertaining.
For the most part tho the geese follow me around the yard and the ducks stay by their pool and leave the babies alone :)
I love spending time observing.
One of the fawn and whites was determined to climb up in my husbands lap today. They are soo personable. Love them
1f60d.png

Last edited:
Beautiful  flock of 8 week olds.. Hard to believe it 8 weeks already.  

Thank you
1f495.png
Its is so crazy. I remember waiting for them to come in the post office like it was yesterday.
But i love how their personalities have turned out.
The black ones are the loudest!!!!
1f633.png
1f923.png

The fawn and whites and the most outgoing and first to try everything
1f60d.png

The chocolates are always last and always in the back and they are the quietest. And they are the smallest
1f49a.png

The blues are always in the middle of the crowd
1f642.png

And the khaki campbells are the bossiest
1f601.png

Both khakis and ember(one of the blacks) want to chase off the goslings.
The baby goose norman wanted to help me herd the ducks back to their pen today. Norman reached out and bit at gertrude( the boss khaki) and almost grabbed her tail and she turned around puffed up and i had to grab her before she grabbed him
1f923.png

Lol entertaining.
For the most part tho the geese follow me around the yard and the ducks stay by their pool and leave the babies alone :)
I love spending time observing.
One of the fawn and whites was determined to climb up in my husbands lap today. They are soo personable. Love them
1f60d.png

your ducks are so beautiful. i really like your blues, their color is beautiful.
my f/w are the leaders along w/one blue runner.
my little trio that i bought from you are growing so fast. i will put them outside in a grow-out pen tomorrow, i will give them a heat lamp. i have 9 chicks i want to put w/them; hope they get along.

the f/w are very dark, i dont remember my other f/w being so dark...

the pekin is such a scardicat!! poor duckling

Last edited:
your ducks are so beautiful. i really like your blues, their color is beautiful.
my f/w are the leaders along w/one blue runner.
my little trio that i bought from you are growing so fast. i will put them outside in a grow-out pen tomorrow, i will give them a heat lamp. i have 9 chicks i want to put w/them; hope they get along.

the f/w are very dark, i dont remember my other f/w being so dark...

the pekin is such a scardicat!! poor duckling
They are beautiful @Cyndi D

Back
Top Bottom