*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

@Luv Ducks oldest Runners!!
How old are they now?
Resized_20230907_175407.jpeg

@Luv Ducks oldest Runners!!
How old are they now?View attachment 3630386
Thank you Miss Lydia for posting them. They do like to run but do not stand up as tall as the ones at our State Fair. I am not sure why. Maybe because they have always been around horizontal ducks instead of vertical ones??? They stand up when they run, they just don't stand as vertical as the ones I have seen at the fair. I am anxious to see how my two new ducklings stand when they are grown.

Going on 5 months wow. They sure are pretty.
Thanks, the one in the house that I have now is going to have a lot of brown on its face too like the one that I have now. It's little head is darker than the rest of it. They are a light brown though and the ones that I saw at our state fair were dark brown and white. I like the lighter ones better myself.

Thank you Miss Lydia for posting them. They do like to run but do not stand up as tall as the ones at our State Fair. I am not sure why. Maybe because they have always been around horizontal ducks instead of vertical ones??? They stand up when they run, they just don't stand as vertical as the ones I have seen at the fair. I am anxious to see how my two new ducklings stand when they are grown.
Mine stand tallest when they become alert over something, so rarely are they like the ones in the brochure photos.

Mine stand tallest when they become alert over something, so rarely are they like the ones in the brochure photos.
All of the ones at our State Fair were very tall and looked like a bowling pen. That is why I was wondering why mine did not look quite like that. They were actually sort of weird looking but won all kinds of ribbons and there were so many of them. I am glad that you let me know that yours do not stand erect all of the time. I just was surprised that all of them did but being in a different place with so many strangers looking at them might have made them feel alert for sure.

Back
Top Bottom