*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

I am so happy you all fill the same way i do about my growing family. I have been so lucky. :love
This is there waiting room for when i have to clean there bed room.

Last edited:
Question! Sassyfras is outside & the temp has dropped here tonight. It's 58° it's not raining now.. but it's suppose too. She is in a giant dog carrier. She has hay & the sides are not open other than the front & vents at the top... however there is underpinning on the bottom of the big pin, so I'm thinking the little bit of wind is blocked. I just walked outside & was taken by surprise... the first thing I thought about was my baby!!! Is she ok?? It's suppose to be 75° again tomorrow.

Question! Sassyfras is outside & the temp has dropped here tonight. It's 58° it's not raining now.. but it's suppose too. She is in a giant dog carrier. She has hay & the sides are not open other than the front & vents at the top... however there is underpinning on the bottom of the big pin, so I'm thinking the little bit of wind is blocked. I just walked outside & was taken by surprise... the first thing I thought about was my baby!!! Is she ok?? It's suppose to be 75° again tomorrow.
are they at least 5-6 weeks old? 99.9% feathered? If so they should be ok. When in doubt you can add a heating lamp or bring them in for the night.

I just lost my whole post!
1f623.png

I just went out there to check on her. She seemed fine. I took a warm towel, at least it will hold heat like a blanket. She also has her 2 stuff ducks. The Pekin pair are in the big pin with her... but not in the carrier. So the body heat transfer is a no go. Unless they are cuddling thru the door. She is 5 weeks old- going on week 6. However, the temp should rise to about 65° within the next couple of hours & it's 60° now. So it's rising by the hour! Not getting cooler which is good! The weather here in Southeastern North Carolina is SO unpredictable!

I just lost my whole post!
1f623.png

I just went out there to check on her. She seemed fine. I took a warm towel, at least it will hold heat like a blanket. She also has her 2 stuff ducks. The Pekin pair are in the big pin with her... but not in the carrier. So the body heat transfer is a no go. Unless they are cuddling thru the door. She is 5 weeks old- going on week 6. However, the temp should rise to about 65° within the next couple of hours & it's 60° now. So it's rising by the hour! Not getting cooler which is good! The weather here in Southeastern North Carolina is SO unpredictable!
the blanket sounds like a good idea. Im happy everything is good.

Back
Top Bottom