*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

@Ducks4us - How are your little ones doing? I bet they're so big! I'd love to see current pics :)

They are soo big. They turned 7 weeks old yesterday .
The looks like big ducks now.
A few still have fuzzy baby feathers stuck on their heads/necks. But they are sooo pretty and still so friendly.
Unfortunatly i have been trying to attach photos for weeks i feel like and cant get any to upload:( i have tried from both ipads and iphone and with or with out wifi.
I dont know whats wrong!
So irritiating:(

I have a question for you all. I just ordered 4 runner hens from metzer. I will get them May 10th. I have 2 Pekin that will be 6 weeks old on Friday. So they will be about 7.5 weeks old when the runners are born. How long do I need to wait before the all go together. And if the Pekins turn out to be drakes will they be too big and hurt the runners when they try to mate? If they are both drakes will 4 hens be enough so they don't run them into the ground? Thanks in advance for any info. I have only had ducks for going on 6 weeks so I am still learning.

@Ducks4us - How are your little ones doing? I bet they're so big! I'd love to see current pics :)

oh my goodness!!! it worked! lol. finally
my huband dug some holes for some fruit trees. they took turns sleeping in it subday lol

@Ducks4us - Wow! Look at them! They're such pretty birds! Is the one in the back that's standing a blue? She's so pretty!

Thanks
1f917.png

Yes the one standing in back is blue. And the right one in the dirt circle is blue.
The dark one standing is koala- she has been darker since day one.
And the one in the circle is olivia. She has always been lighter .
The left of the circle laying down is a chocolate- thats penny:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom