Runner duck eggs 12+

kagedgoddess

Songster
10 Years
May 11, 2009
virginia
I cant load pics from my phone so you will have to goto my facebook page for pics. Www.facebook.com/ShadyOaksHomestead

I have one white drake with a blue female,a chocolate female (she has white on her but she is pure chocolate) and a fawn and white female so colors will vary.

Runners are a light breed that lay excellently and stand upright instead of waddleing. They are great foragers too.

Please do Not hit the buy now button. Just pm me and as soon as i recieve payment i will ship.

I send as i would like to recieve, carefully packaged and marked " live embryos" i will put "attention postmaster! Call and hold for pick up" with your phone number if desired. Shipped priority mail with yracking number.
Why is my shipping cheaper? Because i charge actual shipping. Last time i mailed out 20 eggs shipping was $10.25. I round up to 11

Any q's just ask!
Thanks for looking!

Eta: paypal is [email protected]
And PLEASE leave feedback if you buy!

There ya go. I have a hard time getting pics of them standing up bc when i come around with the camera they start bobbing their heads and walking low. The chocolate and blue one walk more upright than the drake and fawn and white. Tgey also have thinner heads and necks. The drake has a round head like a mallard, but not that round. I will try to get more pics up later.

no thanks, im kind of looking for purebred eggs, and i may show them too, and these dont look like what im looking for, but great price, but im full on ducks right now and im only looking for the best but thanks!! Great price and these look good, just not for me!

Back
Top Bottom