Runner Ducks hatched pics

this is the sellers name on EBAY that I bought the eggs from. I highly recommend getting eggs from her they were shipped very well and the % of fertillity and hatching rate was about 90%

andreaseggs

Hi, they are adorable. I'm so glad your happy with them. They will be a hoot to watch grow up and they will grow incredibly fast.

don't be afraid to help them after 12-24 hours - I just pull the shell away; leaving the membrane - except over their bill. If they start to bleed set it aside for a few hours.
I check my email often, so let me know if you have any problems. or if you have any questions, be blessed, Merry Christmas and ENJOY!!!!
Runnerduck (andreaseggs)

PS - thanks for the great recommendations

Quote:
Oh wow you are on here, I guess I should have known lol. I picked the hard part away around leaving the membrane except where it originally pipped through, there was a little blood I got nervous and set it back down. That was last night. I can still see it breathing but it is not breaking through still. I wet a Qtip and through the vent hole moistend the membrane a bit but still it can not come out. Not sure how to proceed...

you will be very pleased I was
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom