Do Saxony eggs for in the Nurture Right 360 turner?

Waddlewoods

Chirping
May 8, 2023
Wondering if anyone has hatched Saxony eggs in the Nurture Right 360?

I ordered some Saxony eggs along with some fancy runners not even thinking that they may not fit. 🙈 I've hatched plenty of runners and Welsh with the turner but nothing bigger.

If they don't fit in the turner I'm not sure what to do. I would be able to turn by hand 3 x a day most days but there will be around 6 days here and there throughout the hatch (first one being In the first week) where I will not be home.

Thank you for the reply! That doesn't really help me. It only tells you the weight. 😕 I think I'm going to cancel the Saxony eggs for this year. 😔
i think the weight is associated with the size, compare to the welsh harlie eggs you said you have hatched. the saxonys are only 5 teeny grams bigger. hard to even tell the difference probably

Wondering if anyone has hatched Saxony eggs in the Nurture Right 360?

I ordered some Saxony eggs along with some fancy runners not even thinking that they may not fit. 🙈 I've hatched plenty of runners and Welsh with the turner but nothing bigger.

If they don't fit in the turner I'm not sure what to do. I would be able to turn by hand 3 x a day most days but there will be around 6 days here and there throughout the hatch (first one being In the first week) where I will not be home.
I think I'd more worry about the height of the duck standing up in there. I had Pekins in mine once and when I saw them standing up in there it scared me, but there's a protector on the fan so they couldn't touch that.

I think next time I'd tip a ceramic cereal bowl upside down in the middle so they stay on the outside.

You could snip a few of the dividers out of the turner or buy one. They make them for goose eggs too.

Back
Top Bottom