*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Nightpaw grumbled something and tucked her tail tighter around her face. Not now, Flamefrost.. She thought drowsily. Just let me sleep for five more minutes.. It took her a second to realize that it wasn't her mentor who had spoken. Who is- She shot upright, suddenly wide awake. "Yes, Bramblestar?" She mewed. Her fur was flat on one side of her face, though she hadn't noticed yet.
He gave a purr of amusement. "Go ahead and groom yourself, then I have a surprise for you." His tail curled, he always enjoyed this part of his duty as leader. Leaving her to do as he instructed, he woke Flamefrost, nudging her softly in the warriors den. "Flamefrost, I know you're about to finish mentoring Nightpaw, but would you be willing to mentor Skykit?" He asked once she was awake

He gave a purr of amusement. "Go ahead and groom yourself, then I have a surprise for you." His tail curled, he always enjoyed this part of his duty as leader. Leaving her to do as he instructed, he woke Flamefrost, nudging her softly in the warriors den. "Flamefrost, I know you're about to finish mentoring Nightpaw, but would you be willing to mentor Skykit?" He asked once she was awake
Nightpaw didn't know what Bramblestar wanted of her. She started to groom, licking her paw and trying to rub her cheek fur into place. It usually was a good idea to listen to your leader, even if he asks you to groom. She licked her tail vigorously, trying to extract a clump of loose fur.

Nightpaw didn't know what Bramblestar wanted of her. She started to groom, licking her paw and trying to rub her cheek fur into place. It usually was a good idea to listen to your leader, even if he asks you to groom. She licked her tail vigorously, trying to extract a clump of loose fur.
Hazelpaw woked and stretched. She noticed Nightpaw grooming her fur like her life depended on it. She stifled a laugh, wondering what would've caused her to act his way. "Doing something special today?" She asked teasingly, then quickly stopped herself, remembering her earlier hostility when she was only trying to be nice. "I mean... er..." She stumbled. "I'm just gonna go." She sighed, averting her eyes to the ground and left the den to see what her mentor had in store for her today

“Sure,” she responded, a bit surprised that he wanted her to. “I can do that. He’s enthusiastic.”

She was curious but forced herself to not ask questions. “Alright. I think I can do that.”
"Good." He nodded. "I'm about to tell Nightpaw and call the cats together, so wake the others that are still sleeping." He instructed before going back to the apprentices den. "Have you finished grooming yourself?" He asked, amusement creeping into his voice as he approached the soon to be warrior

"Good." He nodded. "I'm about to tell Nightpaw and call the cats together, so wake the others that are still sleeping." He instructed before going back to the apprentices den. "Have you finished grooming yourself?" He asked, amusement creeping into his voice as he approached the soon to be warrior
Flamefrost obeyed and began shaking cats awake.

Hazelpaw woked and stretched. She noticed Nightpaw grooming her fur like her life depended on it. She stifled a laugh, wondering what would've caused her to act his way. "Doing something special today?" She asked teasingly, then quickly stopped herself, remembering her earlier hostility when she was only trying to be nice. "I mean... er..." She stumbled. "I'm just gonna go." She sighed, averting her eyes to the ground and left the den to see what her mentor had in store for her today
(I honestly don't remember when Hazelpaw and Nightpaw talked before XD. What happened?)
"W-" Nightpaw shut her mouth as Hazelpaw brushed past her. What's her problem? A dog got her tail?
"Uh, yes," Nightpaw said, standing up and flicking her tail to fluff it out a bit. "What do you want me to do?"

Back
Top Bottom