*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Nightbird stepped down and let herself cheer for the new apprentice. She felt a warm, excited buzz in her body. I did it! I'm really a warrior!
Hazelpaw walked over to her, dipping her head. "Congratulations, Nightbird." She mewed. "You worked really hard for this." She lingered for a few moments longer, uncertainty in her eyes before she walked away towards her mentor.

Hazelpaw walked over to her, dipping her head. "Congratulations, Nightbird." She mewed. "You worked really hard for this." She lingered for a few moments longer, uncertainty in her eyes before she walked away towards her mentor.
"Th-" Nightpaw snapped her muzzle shut as the she-cat trotted away. It was too awkward for her to be shouting at her retreating back, especially since the clearing was loud and she probably wouldn't hear her. Why does that cat always leave before I can say something?

(I didn’t get any notifications. Can someone update me?)
(Yep. Bramblestar just finished making Nightbird a warrior and now Skykit is Skypaw. Skypaw is waiting for Flamefrost to instruct him)
"Th-" Nightpaw snapped her muzzle shut as the she-cat trotted away. It was too awkward for her to be shouting at her retreating back, especially since the clearing was loud and she probably wouldn't hear her. Why does that cat always leave before I can say something?
Lionpaw came up to her a few moments later. "Don't mind Hazelpaw. I'm sure you two can work out whatever is going on later." He paused, watching the she-cat going through the gorse tunnel and into the forest. "Anyway, congratulations! Now you have to watch the camp all night and you can't say anything once the sun-sets."

(Yep. Bramblestar just finished making Nightbird a warrior and now Skykit is Skypaw. Skypaw is waiting for Flamefrost to instruct him)

Lionpaw came up to her a few moments later. "Don't mind Hazelpaw. I'm sure you two can work out whatever is going on later." He paused, watching the she-cat going through the gorse tunnel and into the forest. "Anyway, congratulations! Now you have to watch the camp all night and you can't say anything once the sun-sets."
Nightbird nodded cautiously. Surprisingly, she didn't feel the need for a snarky remark. "Does that start now?" She meowed, pricking her ears.

(What does she need to instruct him on? Lol)

Back
Top Bottom