*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

“Of course,” Floodlight murmured, soaking some moss in a nearby puddle and placing it next to her. “Drink all you need.”
“Thanks.” She whispered. She lapped water from the moss, then felt her head with her paw. There was a slight bump where she had hit the ground, according to Owlherb. “OW- found it.” She sighed. She still felt dizzy and painful. “Concussion?” (Can cats get those lmao?) ”I hope not...I’m gonna go back to sle...p”

“Thanks.” She whispered. She lapped water from the moss, then felt her head with her paw. There was a slight bump where she had hit the ground, according to Owlherb. “OW- found it.” She sighed. She still felt dizzy and painful. “Concussion?” (Can cats get those lmao?) ”I hope not...I’m gonna go back to sle...p”
(Anything can get a concussion if it has a head lol)
Floodlight swept the moss away with her tail and set it in the corner, silently debating how Lilyflight’s naming ceremony would go. She had no doubt in Lilyflight’s abilities, but she was in so much pain. Would she be able to pull the Clan together?

Lilyflight glanced up and sighed. She dragged herself to her paws, and, head still down, slowly crossed the clearing to speak to Sunstrike and ask her to be in charge of the camp while she was gone. “I’ve got to go to Highstones,” she murmured. “I- I have to be ready.”
Sunstrike dipped her head. "Of course, Lilyflight."

Back
Top Bottom