*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

"I know, the sun is setting, so I thought you might want to watch it." He mewed. "Let's go to Sunningrocks before the rocks get cold."
"Alright!" Larkpaw laughed. "race you there!" She took off running, her quick paws barely even touching the ground as she took off through the forest, weaving around bushes, jumping over fallen logs and dodging trees without missing a beat.

"Alright!" Larkpaw laughed. "race you there!" She took off running, her quick paws barely even touching the ground as she took off through the forest, weaving around bushes, jumping over fallen logs and dodging trees without missing a beat.
Blackblood laughed and raced after her, his training in the Dark Forest helping him catch up to her. They were nearing Sunningrocks and she was a tail-length ahead of him. He sped up and tripped, falling onto one of the stones and laughing. "I won!" He purred

Blackblood laughed and raced after her, his training in the Dark Forest helping him catch up to her. They were nearing Sunningrocks and she was a tail-length ahead of him. He sped up and tripped, falling onto one of the stones and laughing. "I won!" He purred
Larkpaw skidded to a stop. Turning around, she purred, "Hey, you okay?" She padded over to him and sniffed his flank.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He promised her, standing up and walking around to prove it. He flopped onto one of the rocks and sighed happily as the warmth soaked into his fur
Satisfied, Lark gave him a lick and lay down beside him. She watched as the big orange sun started to sink, sending warm sparkles out onto Riverclan's lake. She sighed. "Its so pretty...thanks for convincing me to come."

Satisfied, Lark gave him a lick and lay down beside him. She watched as the big orange sun started to sink, sending warm sparkles out onto Riverclan's lake. She sighed. "Its so pretty...thanks for convincing me to come."
"Of course." He purred, putting his tail on her back. "Lark, there's something I want to ask you..." His whiskers twitched nervously, but he knew there was no turning back now. "Will you be my mate?"

Back
Top Bottom