*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

He nodded, understanding. "Bramblestar has to see how good of a warrior she'd make..." He said quietly
“She’s bright, attentive, and ambitious. She has the makings f a fine warrior. But in the end, it’s about how well she’d be able to cope in things like battle,” she reminded him gently. “We’ll just have to see how she does.”

She shook her head. “That’s Snowfrost’s and Rosethorn’s decision, and I don’t expect them to want to. This is a probably something they’ll want to remain inside their family. They’ tell a few cats, and the news will spread like that.”
He felt a bit relieved at that bit of news, glad his new friend's disability would be kept secret. The Clan might start looking at her differently if they knew. "Ok. Oh, and Rainbird said something about wanting to mentor either Featherkit or Flykit while I was playing with them, so there's that."

He felt a bit relieved at that bit of news, glad his new friend's disability would be kept secret. The Clan might start looking at her differently if they knew. "Ok. Oh, and Rainbird said something about wanting to mentor either Featherkit or Flykit while I was playing with them, so there's that."
She nodded. “Thanks for telling me all this. I’ll make sure to let your father know.” She bent down and rasped her tongue over his ear. “You can go get something from the fresh-kill pile if you’re hungry.”

She nodded. “Thanks for telling me all this. I’ll make sure to let your father know.” She bent down and rasped her tongue over his ear. “You can go get something from the fresh-kill pile if you’re hungry.”
He brightened and returned the lick. "Thanks, Mom!" He ran out of the den and to the fresh-kill pile, itching for a vole or a pigeon.

Back
Top Bottom